Sunday 10 June 2012

The past

People say the past is behind you but it isn't . People love hitting you when you are down with your past mistakes. I love The Lion King and this is my favourite quote ' the past hurts but the way I see it you can run from it or learn from it. I have decided to take charge and learn from it . It isn't a mistake if it has helped you. I have done stupid stuff but I can't keep contemplating 'what if'. I have done and said things which I wish I hadn't but so what ? I guess I am tired of being sorry.  It hurts climbing up from rock bottom but it shows you that you can and you will be able to handle hardship. Haters are always going to hate but you know what let the. If they are hating you that leaves some other person without the abuse. Fuck them .

2 comments:

  1. Nice. I completely agree :) powerful

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry me at my worst - ranting . Thank you so much . :) x

    ReplyDelete